Thank you for your interest in employment at Word of Faith. Below is a list of current employment opportunities. Please send us your resume using the contact information found at the bottom of this page.
Accounting Clerk - Part Time
Experience is required in the following areas:
- 10 Key Adding Machine
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
Perform general accounting and financial reporting functions for the purpose of providing relevant and reliable financial information to the users of the financials.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise Accounts Receivable and Social Events Coordinator.
- Prepares, maintains control, and is responsible for subsidiary accounting records involving a variety of transactions and accounts.
- Posts data to various ledgers, registers, journals and logs following established accounting techniques and procedures. Reconciles & Reviews domestic and International bank accounts.
- Involved with the preparation of financial statements and varied fiscal reports.
Candidate must have strong accounting skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills; and knowledge in Microsoft Office and various accounting software. Candidate Testing Required.
Education and/or Experience:
A bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent from an accredited college or university is required for senior accountant. Individual must have at least 3-5 years of Financial Accounting experience.
Please send resumé's to:
Word of Faith International Christian Center
Attention: Human Resources
20000 W. Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Or email resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org