WORD OF FAITH SAFETY PROTOCOL
TUESDAY SERVICE - 12:00 PM
WEDNESDAY SERVICE - 7:00 PM
SUNDAY SERVICE - 11:00 AM
Consistent with prior guidance, neither a place of religious worship nor its owner is subject to penalty under section 19 of this order for allowing religious worship at such place. No individual is subject to penalty under section 19 of this order for engaging in religious worship at a place of religious worship, or for violating the face covering requirement of section 4(b) of this order.
WOF SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. Compliant disinfecting regimen;
2. Attendees are advised that services will continue to be live-streamed to allow them to stay at home in order to virtually attend services;
3. Attendees are advised to perform temperature checks at home, on yourself and everyone attending, prior to attending service. Individuals that are ill or have fevers are not to attend;
4. High-risk individuals are advised not to attend the in-person service(s);
5. Attendees are to bring and wear their own masks;
6. Attendees are not to engage in hand shaking or other physical contact;
7. Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the facility;
8. The in-person service will be limited in order to maintain physical distancing between individuals/co-habitating family units;
9. Co-habitating family units may sit closer together, but otherwise physical distancing will be used;
10. Reduced points of entry and exits will be implemented;
11. Ventilation will be increased as much as possible, opening windows and doors, as weather permits; and
12. Offering plates will not be passed down the aisles during services.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each service will have a maximum of 500 attendees to ensure proper spacing remains between individuals not currently living together. Please see the guidelines we intend to follow listed above. We ask all those in attendance to abide by these guidelines as well to keep everyone safe!
In addition, if someone has been diagnosed with COVID or a communicable infectious disease, they should refrain from attending in person services for an incubation period recommended by the CDC.The same for being around someone with a communicable infectious disease or who has traveled internationally.
Glory Phi God is now open for youth service Sundays at 11am in Room 620. All youth grades 6th - 12th are welcome to attend. They'll hang out with friends and hear a message - just for them - all while sporting their PPE and social distancing!
VIDEOS FROM BISHOP
Regarding the use of masks during in-person services:
Greetings Word of Faith Family. Here is a video from Bishop Keith A. Butler explaining why the decision was made regarding the Governance by Decree.