Word of Faith is a Spirit-led, Bible believing ministry that teaches God’s Word in a down to earth, easily understood manner. We believe as you study God’s Word with us, and apply it to your life, you will have victory through Jesus Christ. Therefore, we encourage you to begin your membership classes right away.
There are 4 membership classes and 2 ways you can take the classes.
- Weekly classes
- Sundays from 9:30am to 10:20am with makeup classes available on Wednesdays from 6:00pm to 6:50pm.
- You may start at any time.
- These classes are taught in consecutive order. Therefore, if you miss a class you must wait for the class you have missed to be offered again.
- Classes her held in classroom #1.
- We recommend you park in lot “A” and enter through the sanctuary doors on the west side of the building. If you have children, this will allow you easy access to Kidz World check-in station. (NOTE: Kidz World opens early at 9:15am for Membership Class attendees only. General check-in begins at 10:00am)
- Check the church bulletin for a upcoming classes or click for our online Events Calendar
- All-in-One Membership Class
- You can take all 4 classes on a scheduled Saturday from 9:00am-1:00pm.
- No registration required
- When attending the class, we recommend you park in lot “D” and enter through the Main Office entrance (look for the circle driveway next to the chapel).
- Check the church bulletin or click for our online Events Calendar for the next All-in-One Membership Class
If you have any questions regarding the Membership Classes, please contact the New Member’s Minister at (248) 353-3476, ext. 356.